BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Junsu

I looked his way once.
It was like he was pulling me over
in a deepening sense of captivity;

Like a dream,
I never realized when I got here.

I couldn't just take my eyes away yet.

A smile that twisted into a smirk.
Knowing all too well what I feel.

It can't be true, can it?
So far away it is between me and you
and it burns so bright;
I am molten.

It's not even a language I understand.
I could hardly care.


It makes me wonder if it's really wrong to fall in love
with perfection.

Even though it is subjective.

It may be an illusion.
Is that what makes them so powerful?

Drowning, breath locked in my chest;
sensations rise to the consciousness
in the heart of the storm.
hardly a reaction,
something that comes from so afar.

Lust, if not love, has more than one language.
Simple enough to deliver to a starving audience.

so hard to think it's like a show that is not happening each time I replay.


Charged with an emotion so strong,
a chiselled personality in a moulded structure
a sloppy smile could rob a breath.
A sincere one could make it all the more complicated.

Who do you think of when you sing those painful deep word?                

Can it be hard to feel something you don't quite understand from a distance?
Even though it's what's sold to you,
you take in all you can.

It's not enough.
It never is.

Every moment is
this deepening sea of thought,
waves of happiness,
realization,
truth
and hope.

Who cares about this distance?
and the fact that there is no real contact.
But it is so close.

goes in with the air I breathe.

yet so far away. It can't be real.

The light and real humor that turns notes into a
cluster of stars by a large body of water.
they spread out into the water, glitter and rippling all through it.

Emotion too real,
I know when they say 'someone is a good singer'.

You can feel the emotions to your tippy toes.
And be drowned in it head first without a regret
each time.

A want to be completed without compromising;
and be just a little bit brighter at the moment,
but feel a fierce warmth that grips the heart.
Silently I will sing the meaning with tears in my eyes.

Innocence only sells in the world of adults;
the glint of a dark eye makes it all the more mature.



Painting so much of your emotion
onto colourless melodies
floating away in an unfathomable dream.
moving to a beat that hipnotizes even the stray eye;
doing what comes naturally.
It has to be natural to be this.....perfect.


(A poem written as a fan-poem for the Korean performer Xiah Junsu.)



6 comments:

Saee said...

hey! really nice! I can relate to a lot of things said here! Don't you think it is a characteristic of liking/loving someone from a distance? thinking they are perfect? I really like how you've captured it!

Namrata Kale said...

Thank you!! I know somehow that only "fan-girling" people can really appreciate this poem and yes it took forever to write!!^_^Thanks for the instant review :3

Give me the Sapphires said...

Reminds me of a friend who went to see JYJ's 'In Heaven' mini concert. Junsu smiled at her. Jaejoongie touched her.

Forever keep the faith~♥♥♥

준수 씨, 사랑합니다...

Namrata Kale said...

T-chan!!! Arigatouu~ I would die if something like that happened to me.
If Junsu smiled at me... I cannot imagine what I would do!!!!! :squeals:

Thanks for the review!!
And yes. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH IN DB5K <3 いつも 東方神起 のことを 愛してる!!

krunal varshikar said...

I loved it Nana! Society barely understands how people like us metaphorically date our favorite celebrity. Its not that we want to marry them, have few thousand kids and be merry. Never! Its the indulgence which we cherish. The sweet smile of sakura Chyan in Naruto does melt rocks, the charm of Tsunade colapses the monstor in us, the luminance of Saori in initial D burns us alive. We die and born, everyday. Our metaphors often ask us, have u seen death? what do they know?? oh the poor poor outcasted metaphors of the poor poor poet. Indeed a fantastic poem. It has affection in its abstract forms. Its brilliant. You are a gem nana. I am really sorry I took so long to comment. But thats because of my forgetfulness, my stupidy and indeed my lack of sleep. You are a brilliant poet and no one has the right to take this skill away from you. u rule

krunal varshikar said...

I loved it Nana! Society barely understands how people like us metaphorically date our favorite celebrity. Its not that we want to marry them, have few thousand kids and be merry. Never! Its the indulgence which we cherish. The sweet smile of sakura Chyan in Naruto does melt rocks, the charm of Tsunade colapses the monstor in us, the luminance of Saori in initial D burns us alive. We die and born, everyday. Our metaphors often ask us, have u seen death? what do they know?? oh the poor poor outcasted metaphors of the poor poor poet. Indeed a fantastic poem. It has affection in its abstract forms. Its brilliant. You are a gem nana. I am really sorry I took so long to comment. But thats because of my forgetfulness, my stupidy and indeed my lack of sleep. You are a brilliant poet and no one has the right to take this skill away from you. u rule